- Being man-aligned, man-related, or masculine-aligned.
- Being bigender or otherwise multigender with at least one gender being male or related to male.
- Being a non-binary person who identifies partially as a man (demiboy).
- Being genderfluid primarily between male and non-binary.
- Being gendervast and having a gender that can be described as non-binary and male.
- Having a gender that is similar to, but not the same as, binary male.
- Being in someway connected to manhood without being a man, such as having experiences similar to that of a man.
- Being non-binary but feeling comfortable with he/him pronouns and/or a masculine presentation, and calling oneself a man to express that association.
The female counterpart is Non-Binary Woman.
Flag and Symbols
The non-binary boy flag was designed by DeviantArt user Pride-Flags on January 17, 2017. Blue represents "boy" and yellow represents non-binary. Green represents a mix of boy and non-binary.
An alternate flag was designed by Brokenwings11ofnone on February 5, 2017. The color meanings are unknown, but are likely similar to the previous flag, though they are laid out similarly to the non-binary flag.
The non-binary man symbol was created by Tumblr user nbandproud on August 9, 2018. It is the male (Mars) symbol with an asterisk in the circle, coming from the non-binary symbol.